1. When can you start my project?
2-3 weeks after you sign up (based on my current client workload). We will be in constant communication during the process. If you have questions or would like a status update or see the current progress of your new website, you can call or email me and I will set up a time to do so.
2. WILL YOU HELP ME DESIGN MY LOGO?
Though my educational background is in every kind of graphic design, at this time logo design is no longer a service I offer. I have chosen to focus exclusively on creative beautiful websites for my clients. I would be more than happy to put you in touch with some other creative professionals who are logo and branding design rockstars.
3. Will my site look good on all devices?
Yes and yes again. Every website I create is 'responsive', which means not only will it work on all devices - it will look GREAT on all devices. Responsive websites have layouts that automatically adapt to fit any screen size, including smart phones and tablets. This feature is built into every Squarespace website and prior to launching your site, I do extensive quality assurance testing on several different mobile devices.
4. WILL YOU HELP ME WITH SEO?
I will walk you through the basics of SEO best practices, and show you how to implement key SEO features such as meta descriptions, title tags, image tags, body keywords onto your new website.
5. Any other expenses I should know about?
There are a few expenses that go along with having a website, separate from the services I offer. The following things are not included and you will be responsible for these costs:
- Squarespace Registration: You will need to pay for your own subscription to Squarespace which starts at $18/month (this plan works for 90% of my clients)
- Domain Registration: You will need to purchase your websites domain which usually costs around $15 - $30 per year.
- Email Setup / Hosting: Email setup is usually covered with website / domain hosting and is not included.
- Free Lifetime Support: You'll get a free week of support after we launch your site. Any services or updates you would like me to do after this time is charged at an hourly rate.
6. I am not tech-savvy. Can you still help me?
Yes! I'm more than happy to walk you through everything in non-tech terms and will likely even teach you a few online skills in our time working together.